Monday, March 29, 2010

New Hampshire...

My family just arrived back to Long Island Saturday night from a week long vacation in New Hampshire! We had a wonderful time doing one of our favorite activities...skiing! Yes, you read it correctly, skiing! As much as we're looking forward to the warm days of Spring we wanted to get one more ski trip in...and we did! Is was so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of New York and just RELAX! Here are some pics...I'll be the narrator along the way...


We went to Waterville Ski Resort


As you can tell it was a really busy place
Me and my dad
My brothers

Me on the lift
Josh
Justin
Dad and Mom
NICE DAD!!! :D
Me...extremely tired from skiing from 10 until 2:30


Views from the mountain
These are the treacherous moguls







I got my first snowmobile ride :)
We enjoyed driving around beautiful New Hampshire...we were near TONS of lakes

We found my street :)
OOOOOOoooo...this is my dream house in NH!!!! I really want it!!!!

Lakeside view


"The Maple Syrup Guy"


When driving through the mountains you are surrounded by gorgeous pine trees
Mr. Moon
Our last day we went to...

The brothers finding their candles
Candles, candles, and more candles

Thanks for looking~









2 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks like fun! I especially love the Yankee Candle pictures!

Melissa said...

:D