Saturday, February 27, 2010

HELLO everyone!!!! Yes, I know, it's been four long months since I updated my blog! I hope to be a bit more consistent to updating my blog than that. A whole lot has been going on over the past few months that has kept me quite busy. But, I'm happy to be back! Hope I haven't lost too many readers since I've pretty much disappeared from the blogging world. So I thought I'd start up again with the events of my very busy Saturday. I tried to capture as many of the events of the day as I could...without driving my family too insane! :) So hope you enjoy some of the pics.

The day started with me running around the yard with my two furry friends...Riley and Mia! Not to exciting I know...

Riley Alexander the Great as he is known...

BIG and little...

Next we went living room furniture shopping...quite the experience which led to MANY good laughs between me and my brothers. It's amazing to me how odd some couches can possibly be!

A favorite chair of Justin's. We could have left him there all day and he would have been happy!

Me and Mom trying all kinds of couches...

Good Steer for lunch...yummy!

Thought I would show you the artistry that runs in our family...Justin's shot at drawing me...we will leave it at that! :)

This was my picture of Justin getting ready to ski...I am not very creative!

Next we went to Sundown...a ski shop that we are quite familiar with at this time of year.

My brothers were trying all the odd hats they could find!


Anyway, that was all I captured today...hope you enjoyed! I'll be sure to post again soon. I'm already thinking about what should come next...hmmmmmmm? Guess you will have to stop by again to find out! Be back soon...have a great rest of your weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

How exciting....she blogged!!!!
I have been thinking we all need to give our blogs a little more love! I'll be working on mine more!

Melissa said...

Yes I agree our blogs need a lot more love! :) Four months no blogging...that is a shame!