Monday, March 9, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise!!!

My great grandfather, also known as Pappy Joe, is coming to New York for a visit!!! I couldn't be more excited!!!! I haven't seen him since last Spring and can't believe he is making the trip with my grandparents to see us. He is probably going to stay with us for two weeks; so, a lot of time to catch up and spend together! I love Pappy Joe so much and enjoy spending whatever time a can with him. Can't wait to see him tonight. :)


Pappy Joe and I last Spring!


Can't wait to introduce him to some of you!

5 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

I know I can't wait to see him and for the kids to spend time with him. I have to break out the video camera...Are you going over there tonight? TTYL

Abigail said...

I am so excited to meet him!

*Pookie alert!*

Love you~
Ab

Jessica R. said...

awwe... what good news, happy for your family!

Mary said...

Looks to me like this is where the blue eyes originated! So happy for all of you, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope you are feeling better, my dear!


xoxo

Rebecca