Monday, March 2, 2009

Hockey...

As I posted, Saturday night my Uncle mike took my dad, me, and his two boys to an Islander's game!!! We had a great time together. :) We shared a lot of great laughs...and I helped cheer their team to VICTORY!!! The Islanders won 2-0!!!



The practice
The opening
The boys and I
Thomas
Brendan
Me secretly taking a picture of my Rangers necklace....sssshhh!!!!
My cotton candy....oh sooooooo good!!!
Brendan enjoying his cotton candy
Thomas cheering
Thomas and his dad
Brendan and Uncle Jeff
Brendan and I
Uncle Mike and me
So excited that the Islanders were winning the game
The boys
The end of a great night...

3 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

Glad you had a good time. Thanks for the pictures. you know how I love pictures. See you Saturday!

Melissa said...

No problem!!! See ya then!!!

xoxo,
Melissa~

Frank said...

Congratulations Melissa! I'm so glad that your first NHL game was an Islanders' one. I can't wait until this Thursday's game vs. the Rangers, it should be a lot of fun!
Frank