Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful...


Today was such a beautiful day here on Long Island. Almost 65 degrees, blue skies, sunny, it just felt like Spring! As I was on my lunch break today I decided to take a drive to just get out of the office for a little while and enjoy some fresh air. I had a lot of things on my mind and I found myself smiling as I began to think about all the things in my life that I've been blessed with. Its easy to forget sometimes how much we have to be thankful for when instead you're looking at all the ways you wish things could be different. Life can be very hard sometimes but I've realized that a lot of times these things are only brought into our lives to help us learn, grow, and cherish all the people in our lives who love us and want us to be the very best we can be. I know I have been given so much and I realize it more and more everyday. I want to cherish every minute of every day and live it to the fullest. I want to show the people I love how much they mean to me in any way I can. I want to love life and and enjoy the simple things of life because as someone once said one day we will wake up and realize that those were really the big things...! We are only given one life and I found myself desiring more than ever to make my life count. I want to be make my life useful, and profitable. I don't want to waste time complaining and trying to work things out myself. I do know that there is a plan for my life and I want to find it and devote myself to it with all my heart! Just thought I would share my thoughts...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've already made a difference, MJ!!!!!! In my life... xoxo
Em