Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patricks Day Brought To You By Melissa And Becca

So this past Saturday the SYWA girls were out and about doing our March St. Patty's Day drop offs. Becca and I went out together and had a wonderful time. We were all over the Island from Garden City to Islip! Let me tell you this was no easy task, and with a GPS that was quite confused it made our day even more interesting! Nassau county can be quite confusing as it is and dare I say treacherous. One road in particular, a three lane highway, made our route quite the challenge. Needless to say we couldn't quite make it across all three lanes so we had to break the law a couple of times. This situation was the birth of a new favorite phrase..."It says you can't but you have to." Sounds like a great excuse to tell the police when he pulls you over. :) We had some great laughs and made plenty of memories through out the day! Drop off days are a blast and what made it even better was it was a beautiful St. Patty's Day. Hope you all had a great weekend too and are continuing to enjoy the gorgeous weather this week.



Becca and I!
So there is a story behind this picture...this was one of those circumstances where my lovely GPS told me to go straight and make a left...well the next picture explains why that is quite impossible!
YEP...the street was a dead end!!! I would have been happy to fit my little Sebastian (that's my cars name) through the fence but it wasn't quite wide enough!
Our SYWA gifts...Irish Soda Bread! :)

Have a great week everyone! Melissa Ann~

No comments: