Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

Hellooooooo everyone!!!! I can't believe how long its been since my last post!!!! I had a major problem with my card reader and finally figured out the issue!!!! My summer has flown and am very excited for the fall to start. The weather lately has sure proven that the crisp, autumn season is on its way. Hope you all had a wonderful summer!!!!

Thought I would post pics of our vacation a couple of weeks ago!!!! Enjoy!!!!






For starters...a very familiar site on any vacation!

Dad and I
Dad and Mom
The brothers...a very intense game of checkers
We went mini golfing at a really fun place! Dad and Josh had major competition going...but, Dad prevailed and won by one point!!! :)

Very serious Josh
Dad planing his strategy
Justin
Mom
Me...I'm not very good AT ALL...I got last place! Even though I took a few mulligans along the way!
We also went kayaking...so much fun! Justin and I jumped in because the water was so beautiful!

Mom and I...we worked as a team I must say!
Josh...He got a work out because he didn't have a partner!
Justin and Dad
Happy after cooling of in the river! :)
We also went to Hershey Park! Didn't get many pictures of that! I was too busy trying to get on as many roller coasters as possible before the rain drove us away! Mom and I waiting for the guys to get off a ride that we refused to go on!
We had a wonderful trip to Pa and enjoyed spending a few days together away from the busyness of life!!!