Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...Mom!!!!!

Well hello everyone!!!!! Yes, are you surprised to hear from me????? Sorry it's been so long. Things have been crazy around here, and have left me with not much time for blogging. But, I thought it was high time to post something. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. We had such a wonderful day together with lots of fun times!!!!! We all love her very much, and are so blessed to have such a wonderful person in our lives. Even better, I have her as my mom. I love you!!!!!

Finally a recent picture of us... :)

Glad to be back...see you all soon!!!!!

8 comments:

The Capo's said...

Wow what a great looking family!!! Happy Birthday Cheryl, I hope it was the best one yet... Looks like it was a fun one! Gina

Laura said...

aw! Hope your Mom has a great birthday!!:)

Elizabeth J. said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and have just been browsing around here. Your blog is very cute.

Feel free to check out my blog.

Alisha said...

What a great looking family! :) Love you guys!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Looks to me like everyone over there is kinda crazy about their wonderful mother! I don't blame 'em. I think she's a great lady, too!

Cheryl said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. This has been one of my best birthdays ever. Thank you Melissa for your kind words, all
your hard work, and all the running around you did to make my birthday so special. I know I have one of the most wonderful families in the world. I love all of you dearly!!!!!

Maritza said...

Happy Belated Birthday, we love you so much !!

Love, The Rivera's

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!