Monday, March 23, 2009

Time spent with Pappy Joe...

Please forgive my absence from blogging. Honestly, I've really just been pushing off the job of uploading all my pictures. Over the past couple of weeks, my great-grandfather (Pappy Joe) has been visiting us. We've enjoyed his presence so very much, I'm going to miss him!!! I thought I would post a few of the pics of our time with him. Enjoy!!!

We had a family get together and our night started with some Johnston rivalry...

...archery competition!!!




Yes, I did indeed get involved!!!

Then, after dinner, we made our first bonfire since summer and roasted marshmallows!!!







Just some family pics with our Pappy Joe!!!

My two Pappy's!!!
Our John boy...so cute!!!!
That's all for now...have a great evening!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maid Marian...

love ya!